Best priced uv gel lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenlovesnails

Reaction score
Hi,

Im after a new uv gel lamp by daylight with 4 bulbs. anyone seen these online or at the shops on offer anywhere?

want to get the best price!

thanks

i use these lamps and about twice a year they come on special offer at sallys at around 50 pounds. often they have a vat free day that coincided with it too. it may be worth a phone call to ask your local branch if they are coming up soon as the staff in our town seem to know 1 or 2 months ahead what will be on offer.

hiya they usually have the uv gel lamps on ebay really cheap, i got one a few months ago and paid around £10 inc postage, mine only has one bulb though but im sure they do the ones with 4 bulbs too

dont think you'd get the quality of 'daylight' brand lamps on ebay. often the bulbs are not really good quality. its always best to use the lamp recomended by your gel brand.

hi, i bought mine off ebay for 19.99 it has 4 bulbs and a timer, i replace the bulbs as and when, i have had no problems with it at all and have used it for different brands of gel. It was recommended by a nail geek user. I'm so glad i got this one as have had greatresults using it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back