Best Reconstructive Treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitty_862

Reaction score
Hi there,

So after getting my hair coloured and it washing out rather quickly, (apparently due to the condition- I had very light hair before with a lot of high lift and bleach on) I am trying to get my hair in better condition for when it is coloured again.

I have been told to use a reconstructive treatment, and was recommended Moroccan Oil. I see there are a few different products available in their range. Would the original be best, or a Restorative Hair Mask?

Are there any others which you would highly recommend? Thanks!:D

fudge dynamite
fudge one shot xx

tigi EMT in salon treatments, tigi health factor range and tigi wonderful tonight. . . x

Redken chemistry system, in salon treatments. Or any of the pureology hair masks.

K PAK RECONSTRUCT by joico, has just won best conditioner in the world for the 9th time in a row, voted by the stylists choice awards..

their doing a 4 step pack at the moment containing k pak shampoo n conditioner a reconstruct and an intense hydrator, really cheap and a good buy if u ask me..a must for all blondies....

imo, the whole range is fab.. they've got an oil similar to the Moroccan oil to called colour therapy oil..

find your local stockist and ask them for more advice..
x

K PAK RECONSTRUCT by joico, has just won best conditioner in the world for the 9th time in a row, voted by the stylists choice awards..

their doing a 4 step pack at the moment containing k pak shampoo n conditioner a reconstruct and an intense hydrator, really cheap and a good buy if u ask me..a must for all blondies....

imo, the whole range is fab.. they've got an oil similar to the Moroccan oil to called colour therapy oil..

find your local stockist and ask them for more advice..
x

I second this, ive tried LOADS of different professional treatments, but Joico wins hands down every time... xox

joico k- pac systems are fantastic... reconstruct is brilliant for bleached lightened/ or over processed hair

Fudge one shot - leave in conditioner spray!
Fudge Dynamite - Deep conditioning treatment!
Fudge Head Bath - 2 min conditioning treatment! :Look_left thats my favourite!

Thanks everyone! I have gone for the Joico K-Pak one as it seemed to bea popular choice, and it came highly recommended on several other sites too :D

This Joico K-Pak, do you find it's a faster working treatment? About 6 months ago I'd gone from dark to light and had a lot of bleaching. I've just been using Paul Mitchell Hair Repair Treatment twice a week and leaving it over night, Paul Mitchell The Conditioner and Bed Head Superficial before I dry it and a heat protection spray. I've been switching my shampoos between BC reconstructive shampoo and Bed Head Fashionista as well as my silver shampoo and not washing my hair every day, or even every other day. In the end I went for an asymmetric cut (couldn't bear it too short all over so went for just one side!) and it's such a slow process. If this stuff is a good as you say it is, where can I get it?!

Latest posts

Back