Best salon booking app?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lois Edwards

Reaction score
Heya I’m nervous to swap from a pencil and appointment book to an app
But need to make the move
Any recommendations would be great
I’m jus extending my Home salon to rent a couple of chairs so would you recommend I go with one so we can all log on to the same app
Any advice would be great Thankyou

Treatwell is brilliant I think. Also a good way to get new clients

Treatwell take a quarter of your payment and charge you £200 to set up account. If you moan it’s too high they suddenly reduce to £70. I would avoid them

Shedul is really good & free xx

Yes that’s amazing I use it too. You can track everything through it. There is a link for online booking but I’m not sure if they have an app for the client do they?

I can’t work out how the customer books through it ?

Log on and on the left hand side toolbar theres a 'online booking' tab, click that and theres a link that you can copy and paste to your website, social media etc. they book via the link Xx

If you have been watching the news recently you would have seen Facebook getting into a lot of trouble for selling peoples information, or at best not protecting it. There is an old saying in computer circles that if you are not sure how a company is making money then probably you're the product. In other words, if you are not paying for something the company must make money somehow, and like Facebook watch out what they are doing with your data.

shedul and it is free :)

Latest posts

Back