Best shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danni1984

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to know if anyone can recommend a good shampoo and conditioner and treatment to use for damaged hair, don't want something that weighs the hair down and makes it greasy and would need to be something I can get from Alan Howard's xxx

Its a shame ot has to be Alan Howard as I bought some Morroconoil from the salon owner who I rent my space from. Its absolutely gorgeous stuff and I have never used better in my life! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Goldwell rich repair!

I really like Scwartzkopf BC range repair

My hair was amazingly damaged. Going from 18' almost to bum length hair to now just past shoulders probably barely 14' I did have a lot chopped off.

I also started using coconut oil (pure refined) + pure Moroccan oil (from holland + Barrett) it is now on the mend I would say 2inches barely damaged and that was 4months ago, I cannot recommend these highly !!

I use joico k-pak shampoo + conditioner but also heard good things about nioxin x

Hi I love joico k-pak but have just tried the new tigipro range they do a reconstructive shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair it's lovely and on offer at alan Howard's.x

I swear by the Hempz range. I get mine from sallys and have found that many of our customers with bleached/damaged hair really benefit from it

I have mixed race hair that has been bleached and messed with so much and joico kpak saves my hair everytime.you can get that from Alan Howard ☺️

Fudge Make Amends this is a protein shake for the hair, for a more intensive treatment you could try Fudge Head bath treatment OMG this is just pure wonderful for the hair and instant and available from Alan Howard .

I love K Pac and have used it to revive my own hair along with pure coconut oil!

Latest posts

Back