Best shampoo and conditioner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Hiya geeks

Popped over from nails, just a quickie to pick at your brains. I have a full head of blonde highlights, and i have THICK hair, im just wondering whats the best shampoo and conditioner from the wholesalers for my hair?

Since having the highlights in my hair tangles really easy (owiiiieeeee) when its wet, holy jesus its horrendous to brush lol my hairdresser has said my hairs not in the best of condition from the highlights, bright pink and purple hair, box dyes (please dont shout haha) and now im back to highlights again :) i get bored a lot with my hair

Anywho, ill stop there as i could rabbit on all night haha
Thamks geeks
Xoxoxo

Ok firstly don't brush wet hair youl snap it especially if its very damaged, use a detangle comb (wide tooth comb) and comb your hair while in the shower with conditioner on,

Sounds like your hair needs some moisture, any pro range will have shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair, it's really trial and error to see what you like,

Tigi resurrection is nice

Also invest in a conditioning treatment and leave it on for aslong as possible use it after shampoo and before conditioning

Osmo do a nice one and its not to expensive
Oh and oil will help aswell before you style dry

Ok firstly don't brush wet hair youl snap it especially if its very damaged, use a detangle comb (wide tooth comb) and comb your hair while in the shower with conditioner on,

Sounds like your hair needs some moisture, any pro range will have shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair, it's really trial and error to see what you like,

Tigi resurrection is nice

Also invest in a conditioning treatment and leave it on for aslong as possible use it after shampoo and before conditioning

Osmo do a nice one and its not to expensive
Oh and oil will help aswell before you style dry

Thanks :) gave myself a smack on the hand for using a brush haha

Im nipping up my local wholesalers at the weekend will have a look at the osmo stuff i know they sell it :) xx

Thanks :) gave myself a smack on the hand for using a brush haha

Im nipping up my local wholesalers at the weekend will have a look at the osmo stuff i know they sell it :) xx

Lol wev all done it but we shouldn't
They sell some nice shampoo too,
Go for moisture dry damaged rather than colour treated,

Hi l'oreal absolute repair is lovely and the l'oreal vitamino is really good but if your hair is not in the best condition probably go with absolute repair x

Latest posts

Back