Best Shampoo Conditioner...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemjem33

Reaction score
Hi not sure if im allowed to post this here...
Just popped over from Skin/Nails. I have my hair coloured every 4weeks darker. Please can you recommend the best shampoo and conditioner I can use. I use morrocan oil before drying which I now love, but feel I am paying for this so will pay for a quality shampoo/conditioner also. They only sell the bed head stuff in the salon I go to and I am not a big fan of this.
Thanks for any advise.x

Hi not sure if im allowed to post this here...
Just popped over from Skin/Nails. I have my hair coloured every 4weeks darker. Please can you recommend the best shampoo and conditioner I can use. I use morrocan oil before drying which I now love, but feel I am paying for this so will pay for a quality shampoo/conditioner also. They only sell the bed head stuff in the salon I go to and I am not a big fan of this.
Thanks for any advise.x

Bedhead is pure vile for colour! Matrix do an organic delicate colour care, or normal colour care, reasonably priced and smells lush!! In biolage range x

macadamia oil (which is pratically the same thing) do a great shampoo and conditioner, can order this through salons direct or capital hair and beauty, its a little bit lighter than morroccan oil so to be honest even if morroccan oil do a shampoo and conditioner, you hair might get greasy fairly quickly as shampoo concentrates on the roots, can i ask, is your hair fine, medium or coarse?

I have long hair about to my bra strap...lots of it (sounds amazing but takes me forever to dry!) :) , would say it medium, condition is getting better! Thanks for you suggestions will have a look on the internet now (not ebay), has anyone used pureology I was recommened that?x

macadamia oil (which is pratically the same thing) do a great shampoo and conditioner, can order this through salons direct or capital hair and beauty, its a little bit lighter than morroccan oil so to be honest even if morroccan oil do a shampoo and conditioner, you hair might get greasy fairly quickly as shampoo concentrates on the roots, can i ask, is your hair fine, medium or coarse?

Macadamia oil is not available from salons direct, yes piteology is lush too!! Z

Hi jem.

I used pireology and liked it but I kept breaking out in ALOT of spots on my chest back and neck areas and couldn't work out what it was. Then I figured it must be the shampoo when it's running down. I have since stopped using it and my skin is better. But it was good for my colour. X

Just googled the Macadamia one and its sold at feelunique.com as is pureology I will have a read up on both. Thanks for your suggestions, feel like I pay for a good haircut/colour then ruin it by using a shampoo and conditioner not up to sratch! Its took me forever to grow it long and want to keep it looking good! My horse gets better shampoo than me lol x

I tried the macadamia range and if im honest i really dont rate it. Id say your best choices from personal experience are pureology, redken or matrix biolage :)

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

I have been using Pureology for two years & I love it!! My colour no longer fades like it used to - I would highly recommend it. HTH 😊

Thanks, I think I will try Pureology got to be better than what Im using at the min x

Personally I love Serie Expert and Serie Nature from L'Oreal. But if youre finding your colour fading then maybe try a Revlon Colour ball conditioning treatment to put some pigment back into your hair. My clients love them and theyre reasonably priced. I buy mine from Dennis williams but im sure sallys do them too

Latest posts

Back