Best shampoo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJo169x

Reaction score
Hi all can anyone recommend a good shampoo for coloured hair? At the min i'm using Pureology which is great but rather expensive so I wana start using a high street product.

Thanks
xxx

I use Pureology and although on the surface it looks expensive, you only use such a tiny amount that in my house it outlasts many of the High Street brands and even my hairdresser (not Pureology stockist) comments on how fab my hair feels.

Hi all can anyone recommend a good shampoo for coloured hair? At the min i'm using Pureology which is great but rather expensive so I wana start using a high street product.

Thanks
xxx

I don't think that there are any High Street Shampoo/Conditioner/Product that are as good as a salon professional range.
At the end of the day you get what you pay for. xx

I'm using redken all soft at the moment, it was about £22 for a shampoo and conditioner, but it is fab stuff, love it in my hair, had it for 6 weeks now and honestly I've not even used a third of each bottle. Because they are good quality you dont need to use half a bottle to get a lather like with tesco rubbish. Here's a tip- if your shampoo doesn't lather, add more water to your hair, not shampoo. Just use a 10p size of shampoo, and do the water trick, and your bottle of pureology will be far more economical than any OTC product. I got mine from www.indigohaircare.co.uk (I think that's the right address) and it's very very reasonable. Good luck but please don't go to tesco!!!

Pro shampoos, used correctly are way cheaper than OTC shampoos that are mainly water. If you have been using pureology you will notice a huge difference in condition and colour wear if you switch to a OTC brand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back