Best spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeahBeautyxx

Reaction score
What are the best tans solutions to use ive tried Lauren's ways and i didnt like it and also used exotic glow.

Im looking to find a new tan product

x

use XEN TAN its amazing, the spa i work at uses it and its very very popular, smells like almonds.. because of its almond oil content..

I use and LOVE OMG tanning solution,my clients love it too x

I use Fresh Indulgence. It is an organic solution (big selling point with some of my clients) great colour, smells fab and not had a single complaint. Really reasonable prices too and great Customer Service. I stumbled upon them by accident but now not even thinking of switching xx

use XEN TAN its amazing, the spa i work at uses it and its very very popular, smells like almonds.. because of its almond oil content..

Sorry just seen all these replies :)!!

Yeah I've heard xen tan meant to be brilliant do they do samples you can buy?

Xx

Thanks everyone for the tips :)

Might have to do me research in all these tans

Cheers for the help

Xxx

Ill second fresh indulgence it's the only solution I've used and have no intention if changing xx

When you get some spare time, do a search on here, you will find tons of information about spray tan solutions, also have a look at the thread called " show us your tan" there are fab pictures of different solutions and percentages to help you see which look the best.

When you get some spare time, do a search on here, you will find tons of information about spray tan solutions, also have a look at the thread called " show us your tan" there are fab pictures of different solutions and percentages to help you see which look the best.

Thank you very much :) xx

Give nouvatan a call try them they are brill never had a bad tan with there solution

Austin

I use xen tan at my work and it is nice, however I prefer fake bake -I'm a fake bake chick through and through!!

Give nouvatan a call try them they are brill never had a bad tan with there solution

Austin

I was thinking of getting a sample to try...Thanks :)

Thoroughtly recommend Nouvatan, again - I have never had a bad tan yet - totally believable natural colour - and the smell is lush! :lol: xxx

Latest posts

Back