Best spray tans in salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyJunkieee

Beauty Geek
Reaction score
What's the best spray tans to use in the salon? Fake bake is one of my faves! Can anyone recommend any others?

Sienna X... I get great results & feedback everytime.
The customer service is excellent as is training & the brand as a whole is very professional. There's also lots of marketing material.. Leaflets, posters, loyalty cards etc which was also a big plus point for me.. I love it !

Fab thanks hun, will defo be trying it! X

I'll second that for sienna x, I've used just about all of the tans on the market during my career and I'm sticking with sienna x now.

We have La Tanning,
I've had both Sienna x and La Tanning, and love them both, you get all the promos and loyalty cards with both tans,

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Hi try laurens way my clines love it

I started years ago with St Tropez and then added Nouvatan to my menu list which I am just about to drop.

You simply cannot go wrong with St Tropez. Ever.

Heard laurens way goes tad orange?! Really wanted to try it tell I head that..

It really doesn't - lovely finish - I find sienna x far more orange! ( client perspective 😉)

Seen Laurens way tan getting loads of good reviews on twitter, defo going to try it out. Any one here tried beyond bronze spray tan solution? What do you think of it? Alway use the original & think it's fab! X

Quick question about fake bake- is there a start up cost and can you use your own machine? You don't have to buy there's? I have emailed them a few times but nobody has got back to me.
Also keen to know about beyond bronze xx

I have the fake bake spray tan gun/kit, but I know salons who use different spray guns like sun junkie but use fake bake solution.

Sienna X for me and I've now introduced LA Tan which I'm really pleased with! Always get good feedback from the tans looking really natural! X

He-shi thats what we use it's excellent
C

We used St Tropez for yearsbut now changed over to the reformulated Amy Childs tan which has a lovely pinky brown tone and doesn't smell much for development xx

We use laurens way in salon and clients love it, no smell and develops to a natural sun kissed colour. They have got the solution 60 which develops in 1-3 hours which is great for clients on the go. Www.laurenswayprofessional.com

We love laurens way and find our clients get a sun kisses tan, they are really happy

Latest posts

Back