Best Straighteners? not GHD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i work at sallys and the corioliss c2 is our bggest seller. more features than ghd and top name salons are switching to these! we also dont get as many faultys as we did with ghds :) theyre about £84+ vat with a trade card

I know no one will listen to me as everyone seems to love GHD's but I would just like to say that BaByliss PRO straighteners are just as good as the others out there in Sallys and Capital, they have straighteners with mini straighteners in a kit or just straighteners on their own and they are all as smooth as GHD's and £30 is what I paid for mine! I love it!

If you don't want to pay the price of GHD's but want the quality then get a pair of She straighteners they are fantastic and identical to GHD's.

The husband and wife who supplied GHD's split up and the wife went on to set her own business she uses the same manufacture but sells at a lower price.
My daughters have them and I have just ordered the limited white ones for my youngest for her Christmas.
shehair™ hair straighteners | buy ceramic tourmaline hair straighteners
:hug:

i agree with you, the SHE straightners are fantastic, and I haven't had a single return! Plenty of returns on the GHD's unfortunately!

I have just purchase a pair of Nicky Clarkes DesiRED at Boots there were half price £44.99

And are absouletly brilliant totally love them

Latest posts

Back