Best time of year to have a baby?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lols typical girls! fingers crossed for healthy babies and heavenly deliveries lol

if i had it my way i would have had my kids in the summer! parties would be so much easier and cheaper! my daughter was born end of november and i have my sons beginning of march! too cold for outdoor parties and of course right on top of xmas! is it possible to plan a baby for a certain time of year lol?

if i had it my way i would have had my kids in the summer! parties would be so much easier and cheaper! my daughter was born end of november and i have my sons beginning of march! too cold for outdoor parties and of course right on top of xmas! is it possible to plan a baby for a certain time of year lol?

Haha we didn't plan either of our babies, they will be 9 years apart- my eldest's birthday is the 7th of May and my jelly bean is due any time between the 4th and the 7th next year. How's that for 'planning'. Can't wait till they both turn 21 and 30 in the same year and in the same month... NOT!! I'm hoping they'll be looking after me by then ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have perfectly planned my baby to come end of feb. So I'm to to heavily pregnant at Xmas so can still work hard n I will be bk to work for the summer rush :)

I think it's payback because I went on so much about not having a December baby. At least we have an excuse not to lift a finger around Xmas and be waited on hand and foot lol! I'm defo not cooking Xmas dinner this year. Xx

I've said I'll still cook Xmas dinner but I'm not sure I'll get time with a 3yr old and a newborn (if he's here by then) we might be getting beans on toast! Haha xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I've said I'll still cook Xmas dinner but I'm not sure I'll get time with a 3yr old and a newborn (if he's here by then) we might be getting beans on toast! Haha xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

This was us last year, we set off cooking at 11 and sat down just after 5, I don't no what took us so long lol, but it did. This year were having Xmas dinner on Xmas eve and warmed up left overs on Xmas day lol.

this is something I was thinking off this week and I figured it would have to be a January baby! lols aw if only things could be scheduled like our diaries

Yep
Day 1 - have baby
Day 2 - recover
Day 3 - 9am eyebrow wax and then recover some more
(I am kidding about working on 3rd day by the way...)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Funny enough I've read a book that gives you the most interesting reasons why kids born in the first quarter of the year end up having a greater chance of succeeding in sports and their professional careers (I know it sounds crazy but once you read it, it makes sense). It's the first chapter of Outliers - The Story of Success written by Malcolm Gladwell. Of course "trying" to time it for work reasons is important, but this gives you a bit of insight to some really interesting statistics.

If it could be planned I'd like a summer baby, as my November bubba is an expensive time of year and its easier to have birthdays and parties outside.

He was due Oct and came in Nov. My second is due is April. However,after being in a fertility forum and trying to conceive for 2 yrs for my son and 16months this time including miscarriages I really dont care as long as I get baby here safe,especially when other ladies are waiting years. Even my friend at work has been trying since july and she was talking for ages about how she had to plan it around her hubbys 30th xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back