Best training and product company?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoria Thomas

Reaction score
What would you say is the best training company and product company for intimate waxing? X

Have a look at flirties they train in strip and non strip waxing which is ideal for intimate waxing and have trainers up and down the country

Have a look at flirties they train in strip and non strip waxing which is ideal for intimate waxing and have trainers up and down the country
Sounds good as I am also looking at them for eyelashes so kill 2 birds at the same time. Thanks!

Kim Lawless. without a shadow of doubt.

I really like my training but them I'm biased.

I'll be launching my own wax range in the new year too but it's all about a good technique for me and always will be.

As a non-beauty professional, I would say Kim Lawless. I've not had anyone who's been trained by Kim. But I've heard of her training. I've not heard of any other trainers!

Ive not trained with Kim Lawless yet, but have heard great things and am waiting for a training date for manchester / Birmingham. If this is your area look at the thread i created kim Lawless Training Manchester / Birmingham x

I'm training with Kim in October, can't wait!

lycon hot wax is brilliant...my most popular treatment x

Adam & Eve at the beauty barn.. Karen is so lovely and teaches this all over! Their wax too is out of this blimmin world highly recommend..xx

Another vote for Kim Lawless - I'm honestly really excited for those of you who have booked on her training, you won't regret it!

I only trained with Kim in January this year and now intimate waxing is pretty much all I do, I'm fully booked almost every week, and the most popular evening and weekend appointments are booked up weeks and weeks in advance.

Latest posts

Back