best tube colour????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHiggleton

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive used a range of different colours over the years, but havent found one that I find good enough to stick with. I recently used majirel but found the colour came out different to what it was supposed to :mad:
Just wanted a bit of feedback on what colours u peeps use :)

Igora Royal for my permanent. Although I use Koleston on a few people.
Color Touch for my demi permanent.
Color Fresh for my semi.

I would love to use Igora Vibrance for my demi, but my wholesaler doesn't sell it.
:cry:

I used to use Majirel years ago. But last week I used Majicontrast and Majirouge through foils on a client because she wanted very vibrant reds.

I forgot to say. I love Igora because it mixes with the peroxide really easily and I find it doesn't fade as much as other colors.

:)

Igora Royal for my permanent. Although I use Koleston on a few people.
Color Touch for my demi permanent.
Color Fresh for my semi.

I would love to use Igora Vibrance for my demi, but my wholesaler doesn't sell it.
:cry:

I used to use Majirel years ago. But last week I used Majicontrast and Majirouge through foils on a client because she wanted very vibrant reds.

Thanks, Ive used those vibrant reds and they are brilliant, just not the normal colours :(

hi!
ive used Matrix which are good but ive found Goldwell to be better.
i still use Matrix reds as they lift and deposit so if you want a real beaming red, they are the way to go. the last about 4 weeks depending on how often the client shampoo's :)

Latest posts

Back