Best tweezers for classic eyelash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deanna007

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would like to know which tweezers you recommend for picking up tray lashes for classic extensions. I currently use some straight ones, but i'm thinking a curved (almost like the right angle ones used for russian volume) might be easier.

Does anyone used curved tweezers to pickup the lashes and place on the natural lash.

Any recommendations?

Frankie Widows (Eyelash excellence) sells these http://eyelashexcellence.com/product/failed-volume-tweezers-classic-lashing/

Would these work well for classic lashes, any experience using curved tweezers for classic lashing?

Thank you :)

Curved tweezers are what I train all my beginners on from the word go because if they want to transition to volume in the future which invariably they will it helps with the transition
If you have used straight for years and then have to change you will then struggle.

So it makes sense to start how you mean to go on :)

I used straight tweezers for 4 years before I trained in volume. Volume is a completely different technique so it didn't really matter that I had been using straight tweezers for so long. There are so many different tweezers for volume. Some people use curved, some roundfoot, some angular etc
I still use straight for classic and will use curved Dumonts for volume and can switch easily between the two. I trained in volume 3 years ago and have tried many different tweezers. It's good to be able to use a variety of tweezers :)

I use straight to isolate and curved to apply the extension, I actually find my technique is neater and quicker with the curved tweezers even though I learnt with two straight. Its all trial and error by a few to see what you work best with I brought a stainless steel tweezers off of eBay £8.99 each and have lasted me over a year, very light in the hand also x

Latest posts

Back