Best UV gel for extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chlomo

Reaction score
im currently training to be a nail tec and have run out of gel... the way i was shown in my course was just using one hard gel but iv been looking online and there are so many different types! i bought a new sculpting gel but it doesn't last on clients and iv also seen other brands where you have to use a base gel then sculpting gel? can anyone recommend good brands and which system is best? xxxxx

What company are you training with?
Use the UV gel you are bing trained with as products work differently depending on what brand you are using.
Also remember that you must prep the nails thoroughly and properly, with correct application otherwise they won't last :)
I've never came across a Gel that doesn't require a base layer, the base later is really important!
If you are in training you will be able to buy the correct products from the people/company that is training you, as this is what you are being trained to use, you will get the best results :) xxxxx

Latest posts

Back