Best/Worst tools of the trade.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIVA.GLAM

Reaction score
I'm interested to see what your favourite and least favourite tools are and hopefully discover something worth investing in!

My favourite has to be my kodo kroc clips. I don't know how I ever managed without them.

My worst, in fact most HATED is thinning scissors. End of.

I'm interested to see what your favourite and least favourite tools are and hopefully discover something worth investing in!

My favourite has to be my kodo kroc clips. I don't know how I ever managed without them.

My worst, in fact most HATED is thinning scissors. End of.

Urghh I agree so much!!! My tutor users thinning scissors for all her texturising and chipping into the hair. The hair looks awful afterwards!

They just cut snotch marks out of the hair. Why don't they teach razoring or slicing in place of thinning scissors at colleges?

Ahhhh i LOVE my texturisers!!
As long as they are used correctly they are the best thing ever...

I can't think of my worst tool... mayb tongs... only good for roundbrush blowdries, but cant beat the curl on the GHD's!

xxx

Yeah i love those clips, they are great!! I also love my conical wand, and I hate cheap tint brushes they are not the same they are ether stiff as a board or so flimsy.. very perticular about my tint brushes and my foil, has to be aston and finchers own or streaker, dont like cheapo foil! Dont like xp100 tint, love loreal tint. Ghd straightners love them, know alot of hairdressers dont like straighnters, but I do, find clints can create the look themselves at home if they have the right straightners. x

ye slicing all the way!!!!!and xp colour yuk :Scared:anyone tried revlon??curious bout that range in colour:)love loreal and wella and tigi

Latest posts

Back