Beverley Hills Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redchris001

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if you all could help me????

What you all know about 'Beverley Hills Nails'?

I came across them in Preston yesterday and they advertise that they use Star/NSI products.

One of the ladies there had a fantasic set of nails on - they looked similar to Ruby Slippers - but different colours.

I just wondered if Star/NSI did different L&P or Gel to Creative!!

I could not ask her as I was in a rush and she was busy with a client - so I could not wait - and now I need to know what she was wearing!!

redchris001 said:
I just wondered if Star/NSI did different L&P or Gel to Creative!!

Star Nails and NSI are two completely different companies - their systems are totally different to CND ;)

Thanks for that Mrs Geek!! - Their advertising board made it look as if Star and NSI were the same i.e they advertised that the 'Professional Nail system used was Star/NSI' thus I thought that the two had merged.

I forgot - I would love to know what colour gel/l&P that nail tech had on her nails - it was brill!!!

NSI do different coloured gels(Balance), & powders for L&P(Technail coloured pack), if you look on www.nsinails.co.uk they should have them on there. Don't know about star nails though, sorry.

HTH's
xxxx
redchris001 said:
I forgot - I would love to know what colour gel/l&P that nail tech had on her nails - it was brill!!!

Thanks Becki!!

Latest posts

Back