Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the Brad Pitt of the dancing world.
Eugh, get over yourself you vile, argumentative, self centred creature.

I'm the Brad Pitt of the dancing world.
Eugh, get over yourself you vile, argumentative, self centred creature.

Lol he certainly does love himself doesn't he!
Felt sorry for Gary when he was asked by BB who he is close to and he reeled them all off not knowing they're laughing and bitching about him behind his back
:(

Also can they please take away the power from that vile Leslie, he thinks he's the star of the show now!

Lol he certainly does love himself doesn't he!
Felt sorry for Gary when he was asked by BB who he is close to and he reeled them all off not knowing they're laughing and bitching about him behind his back
:(

Also can they please take away the power from that vile Leslie, he thinks he's the star of the show now!

I know I felt sorry for him too ! It's uncomfortable to watch at times how Gary is treated !
They need to respect Gary as I don't think any of the others are oscar nominated ???
That laugh at Gary but when he speaks he talks a lot of sense they need to listen not laugh
And as for " brad Pitt " please ! He is a stuck up little man I can't stand him the worst thing is he probably won't go !!
I feel better now I have that off my chest phew :)

Latest posts

Back