Big Brother 2014, who's watching!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hey geeks! Who is watching big brother? I'm terrible for a bit of reality tv. What do you guys think x

I'm watching! So glad it's back!

Me!

My profile confirms I'm a BB addict :D

Me too! Me and my bestests have got a whatsapp group called 'Big Brother Bitchfest' on the go :)

All contestants are hot, successful and under 30 so far. Been like that since channel 5 took over. They should put a few older/quirkier people in. Hope they do! X

Well doesn't Matthew seem a lot different from the rest!!
I LOVE big bro :)

Lady at the end can't remember name the one who was a rapper seems ace! I can see massive rows brewing in this house too many egos! X

I'm a BB addict, too. The US one begins in a few weeks...can't wait!

Did anyone recognise that mark? He was on shipwrecked and xfactor im sure. Not sure if he was known as marcus on them 😕 xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did anyone recognise that mark? He was on shipwrecked and xfactor im sure. Not sure if he was known as marcus on them 😕 xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha yes! When they said mark I was like no! His names Marcus. I only remember him from shipwrecked. I think he's going to irritate me. I'm not sure how I feel about them all being 'successful' business people though, don't really know where they were going with that.

I prefer the " normal people " who have normal jobs it's just a bunch of toffs this year who think their the dog's *******!
I lime the last 6 who went in though and I like winston x

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how I feel about them all being 'successful' business people though, don't really know where they were going with that.

Its Power Trip... Successful types, power hungry etc ;)

I prefer the " normal people " who have normal jobs it's just a bunch of toffs this year who think their the dog's *******!
I lime the last 6 who went in though and I like winston x

I think the fact THEY think they are top notch will make interesting watching, inflated egos has just gotta clash somewhen ;)

I think the fact THEY think they are top notch will make interesting watching, inflated egos has just gotta clash somewhen ;)

Definitely i just know I'm going to love hating them then loving them again lol x

I already don't like the girl in the green dress. And tamara is annoying me with her screeching. I love big brother 😁

I already don't like the girl in the green dress. And tamara is annoying me with her screeching. I love big brother 😁

I don't like Helen I was gutted that she got through she was Wayne rooneys " vice girl " in other words a home wrecker we all know he is married I don't get impressed with sex scandals x

I don't like Helen I was gutted that she got through she was Wayne rooneys " vice girl " in other words a home wrecker we all know he is married I don't get impressed with sex scandals x

No I agree, at least don't talk about it. I'm just watching tonights, Chris is just going in. He's abit odd, his kiss on Emmas cheek was abit perverted lol

No I agree, at least don't talk about it. I'm just watching tonights, Chris is just going in. He's abit odd, his kiss on Emmas cheek was abit perverted lol

Yeh I was cringing for him lil bit creepy lol x

Im watching! I think theres gonna be lots of drama this year! Gutted theres no fit men though! Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back