Big Sexy Hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs T

Reaction score
Geeks, I have come over from skin as I am currently doing hair ups etc to add to my skills...yipeeee

Have been advised to get Big Sexy Hair Powder which is meant to be brilliant for adding major volume and saving lots of backcombing.

Before I purchase, wanted to ask you lovely people....is it as good as they say and are there any other similar products that you would recommend??

xxxxxx :Love:

Matrix mega dust, Tigi sugar dust, Clynol have one. Schwarzkopf do one also! I love the Tigi one... Plus scratch and sniff label ;)

Thanks Bluerinse xxxxx :Love:

I find evo haze powder works fantastic and lasts all day i love huge hair so i always add a tiny bit of backcombing to the roots the keep its hold.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I find evo haze powder works fantastic and lasts all day i love huge hair so i always add a tiny bit of backcombing to the roots the keep its hold.

Forgot about Evo!

I love evo products!

I love evo products!

They are amazing but the packaging offended my clients!

L'Oreal have one called super dust, it's good but I also prefer tigi's.
They do give you some volume but I also go back to the traditional back combing :( x

It really depends on whether the finished look needs shine and polish or texture and grit.

This season is all about shine, polish and perfection so personally I wouldn't use the dust. Simply prep with a double blowdry to give the hair gumption and you'll be fine. You shouldn't need much backcombing either.

I just googled Evo..how did the packaging offend your clients???

Really?? I didn't see any of that lol

Really?? I didn't see any of that lol

I didn't think people would worry that much but they did! Thankfully I swapped it all!

The packaging shouldnt be read to far into i could understand how it would offend people mind but i love there products i love that there not to harsh on the hair and they all do exactly what they say ive tried other brands and not been so happy with the results.

Latest posts

Back