Billion Dollar Brows or HD brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brightbeauty

Reaction score
Has anyone done Billion Dollar Brows course or the HD Brows course? Which one is the best? Opinions please :) x

Are you trained in waxing and tinting already as I believe you must have this first before doing BDB but not if you do HD as that is accredited training in itself which is probably why it's that much more expensive.

Yes i am fully qualified with all beauty treatments, been in the industry for 13 years and also have HND in Advanced Therapies and Spa Management qualification too x

I just did the bdb on Thursday of last week and love it the only thing I wish I did it before I did I was in 2 minds of doing do im please I did xxx

That's good to hear, do you feel you learned a lot of new things from the course?
What are the BDB products like to use?
x

I do hds and I know 2 ladies who do bdb and there is no comparison imo. I personally think the other ladies brows jusy look the same but darker, not sure if they just haven't grasped the concept tho :-/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do hds and I know 2 ladies who do bdb and there is no comparison imo. I personally think the other ladies brows jusy look the same but darker, not sure if they just haven't grasped the concept tho :-/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Your probably right, as bdb you measure up the shape of the perfect brow & fill (assuming this is similar with HD) so they most likely aren't keeping up with their aftercare.

BDBs I was taught to tint, measure, wax, tweeze, trim, massage, & how to fill them with their products & show the client how to achieve the same results at home. It was more in depth than what I was taught at college. Im still practising on anyone I can get my hands on! & sounds rude but I'm judging people on their brows now haha. Xx

Your probably right, as bdb you measure up the shape of the perfect brow & fill (assuming this is similar with HD) so they most likely aren't keeping up with their aftercare.

BDBs I was taught to tint, measure, wax, tweeze, trim, massage, & how to fill them with their products & show the client how to achieve the same results at home. It was more in depth than what I was taught at college. Im still practising on anyone I can get my hands on! & sounds rude but I'm judging people on their brows now haha. Xx

I did the BDB course recently and absolutely loved it. Starting to get quite a few bookings for it too. Only just opened my salon 3 weeks ago so am still working on building up my client base.

Steph86 completely agree with you, since I did the course I can't help but notice badly shaped brows everywhere lol!

I did the BDB course recently and absolutely loved it. Starting to get quite a few bookings for it too. Only just opened my salon 3 weeks ago so am still working on building up my client base.

Steph86 completely agree with you, since I did the course I can't help but notice badly shaped brows everywhere lol!

Thanks for your replies girls :) means a lot! And its good to know your opinions. So far it seems that BDB are the popular choice. I rang the company today and they are so lovely and very helpful i am swaying a lot more to this company than HD brows.
Congratulations on opening your new salon, good luck i hope it goes really well for you :)
I want to do brows and lashes as a mobile business to start off with to see how it goes, so the BDB course sounds like its going to shove me in the right direction.

What did you think of the kit and products from BDB? X

Thanks for your replies girls :) means a lot! And its good to know your opinions. So far it seems that BDB are the popular choice. I rang the company today and they are so lovely and very helpful i am swaying a lot more to this company than HD brows.
Congratulations on opening your new salon, good luck i hope it goes really well for you :)
I want to do brows and lashes as a mobile business to start off with to see how it goes, so the BDB course sounds like its going to shove me in the right direction.

What did you think of the kit and products from BDB? X

Thank you! The BDB products and kit are fab, I love the brow powder, the highlighter and the brushes. I use these on myself now all the time now. Xx

I love all the products, xxx

I just booked my BDB training! EEHHH very excited!

Latest posts

Back