Billion Dollar Brows vs HD Brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Empress Patel

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a dilemma, been given an opportunity to work in a salon along side a hairdresser who has her clientele and would like to offer some thing extra for her customers. Basically she has asked would I like to do the HD brow course, which I would love to but it is just so expensive, just had a quick look at billion dollar brows and it's half the price. What are your opinions on both brands please? I know the HD is the more recognisable brand name but just wanted to see if anyone on here has done either courses? Thanks

Have a look at Flirties precision brows, just the same just cheaper [emoji2][emoji2]

I did the HD brows course and am really glad I did. They have done so well at marketing and getting the name known, people seek out this treatment.
Yes, there are lots of cheaper versions. But are people actively looking for those treatments?
It's annoying that they've changed their name recently, but I still just call it HD brows and will continue to do so.
I've opted for the cheaper version of something before, and learnt that you're better off going for the well known name.

Totally agree with S&G. I opted for a cheaper course and wish i had just saved for HD.

I done the billion dollar brows course and tbh I wish that I save up to do the HD. As everyone has hear of HD xxx

Hey guys I have a dilemma, been given an opportunity to work in a salon along side a hairdresser who has her clientele and would like to offer some thing extra for her customers. Basically she has asked would I like to do the HD brow course, which I would love to but it is just so expensive, just had a quick look at billion dollar brows and it's half the price. What are your opinions on both brands please? I know the HD is the more recognisable brand name but just wanted to see if anyone on here has done either courses? Thanks
I've done both.
Billion Dollar was appalling, in my opinion, although that was 5 years ago. X

Latest posts

Back