Billion Dollar Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamourpit

Reaction score
Anyone on here completed this training and how was it? Is it similar to HD?

Hiya. I've completed the BDB training in January and my clients are loving the results. I had no beauty experience before this so was a little nervous going out on my own but practice makes perfect and it's all going well. I've heard HD training is very expensive but not sure what you get for this money, I think they do follow the same principle but a lot of the hd brows I've seen are way too harsh for my liking x

Thank you so much for your reply!! I'm exactly the same I work as a nursing assistant at the hospital and wanting to start my own business! I've sorted my first training with eyelash emporium in 2 weeks then going to do BDB..have u got a website? Where have u been advertising and how much do u charge per client? Sorry for all the questions 😂

Of course, I'm the same. I'm in Milton Keynes and charge £15 per treatment which is a decent price here. I've got a Fb page (Envy You) and advertise mainly on there. I've got a website but currently sorting it out and also in the process of getting a logo created, then I can have cards printed x

Latest posts

Back