Bio lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
Hi all,

If biosculpture is lifting from the free edge is it literally just prep work that makes this happen or are there other reasons?

Thanks

Becki xxx

no, if its lifting just at the free edge, its more likely to be a problem with not capping the free edge sufficiently.

try applying gels to only 2 nails at a time and then giving them a short cure before going on to the next ones.

i also had problems with the prep products not being as fast drying as the ones i was used to and this gave me hassles too. i just had to learn to wait a little longer before application.

Be sure to cap each and every layer of gel over the free edge ... this could be a reason for lifting/peeling.

Perfect preparation (as our Geeg would say) is the key to enhancement application.

HTHs.

ahhh thanks for that girls, will pass the info onto my therapist, She's doing so well but this is the only problem and it only happens occasionaly. Think thats good considering she only trained in March?

Becki xxx

Be sure to cap each and every layer of gel over the free edge ... this could be a reason for lifting/peeling.

Perfect preparation (as our Geeg would say) is the key to enhancement application.

HTHs.
This is what ido i call it "knifing the free edge",and cap every layer.I also freeze cure the nails for 10 secs to lock the gel into place,otherwise it can come away from the free edge ever so slightly if left too long..hth

Latest posts

Back