Bio Nail Art Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Chick

Reaction score
Hi Bio Techs

I'm thinking of going on the Bio Sculpture nail art course. Has anyone else done this? Was it any good and worth the money??

Thanks

Hey

I did the Bio nail art course just before Xmas, and I guess whether its worth it or not, depends on your current level of knowledge.

Bio was the only system I was trained with at the time amd I hadn't really got a clue about nail art, so I went, found it worthwhile and really enjoyed it. BUT, there's nothing ground-shakingly new about it, and if you have been doing art with other systems I would guess that you wouldn't find it as useful as I did.

It's always useful to swap ideas with other techs tho, and we all went away with ideas of things we hadn't previously done, like wedding nail art (and Xmas stuff at the time)

However, (and I think there are loads of people on here that will know what I mean with this) there was a large element of it being yet another thinly veiled attempt by Bio Sculpture to sell you a load more of their products, and I went away from a £30 course having spent about £80 on product, yet again! (Although the dried flowers were good value and are gorgeous)

Feel free to pm me if you want to find out more.

Nail Chick said:
Hi Bio Techs

I'm thinking of going on the Bio Sculpture nail art course. Has anyone else done this? Was it any good and worth the money??

Thanks

I dont think you'd be missing alot if you went to this course. Just have a look at the nail art threads on here and you will pick up loads of ideas. Layla (Laystar) has some really great tutorials about nail art.

As Lyndsay said, you'd only be spending even more when you attend the bio nail art course! X

Latest posts

Back