Bio Sculpture and Ezflow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siana

Reaction score
I had recently researched and was about to book a Biosculpture course when they told me it was full and I can't make the next course in October - really wanted to do it sooner. But I have found an Ezflow educator much much closer to me who can do it sooner.

Just wondered from those who know both systems, can you do everything with Ezflow that you can with Bio? I have done a few searches, am I right in thinking that Ezflow is file off? Any advice/comparisons on these systems would be a great help.

Thanks x

I had recently researched and was about to book a Biosculpture course when they told me it was full and I can't make the next course in October - really wanted to do it sooner. But I have found an Ezflow educator much much closer to me who can do it sooner.

Just wondered from those who know both systems, can you do everything with Ezflow that you can with Bio? I have done a few searches, am I right in thinking that Ezflow is file off? Any advice/comparisons on these systems would be a great help.

Thanks x

The two systems are completely different and do not do the same things and have different properties.

Hi im the Ezflow Educator for the North, EzFlow have 2 Gel systems, Gel It is a file off system, Alternatives is a Soak off gel system we have 48 colours including metalic, sheers & Glitters, The Alternatives system allows you to extend and even sculpt as well as giving you that polished look, The Alternatives gel is Excellent, If you need any more information please contact me, or speak to your local educator who can give you all the information you need

Hope this helps
Vikki

Thanks for the info vikki that was a great help. I have now spoken to my local educator (lucky for me she is just five miles down the road) I have booked a course concentrating on the Alternatives system!

Latest posts

Back