Bio Sculpture course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tallula

Reaction score
Has anyone recently done the bio sculpture training or booked onto it ? Many thanks

Yes did it in April xx

Excellent how did you find it mine is in Norwich I’ve also booked the eco course and nail art I’m really looking forward to it but nervous x

It’s fine you’ll love it! They’re are so through but are a bit picky but in a good way xx

That’s really good to no thankyou very much I’m really excited also very nervous xx

Has anyone recently done the bio sculpture training or booked onto it ? Many thanks
Hello did you do your training I'm starting mine next month would love to ask some question to someone who's recently done it

Hello did you do your training I'm starting mine next month would love to ask some question to someone who's recently done it
Hi there I’m happy to answer any questions

I'm doing mine in april

Does any one know what is a must to know from the training manual before the training?

Latest posts

Back