Bio sculpture issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jac4Harry

Reaction score
I applied a full set of biosculpture gels (sculpted) onto a nail biter on Thursday. She has very tiny nail plates, but I was still able to get a form on and sculpt a tiny bit of free edge. We kept them very short, at her request (and also my reccommendation).

Got an email yesterday, she had lost 1 thumb. Today, her entire left hand is off. I can vouch that this has NEVER happened before, all of my bio gel customers have returned. Her right hand is perfect.

Any ideas?!

I applied a full set of biosculpture gels (sculpted) onto a nail biter on Thursday. She has very tiny nail plates, but I was still able to get a form on and sculpt a tiny bit of free edge. We kept them very short, at her request (and also my reccommendation).

Got an email yesterday, she had lost 1 thumb. Today, her entire left hand is off. I can vouch that this has NEVER happened before, all of my bio gel customers have returned. Her right hand is perfect.

Any ideas?!

Of course! She has picked at them or had them in her mouth all weekend.

This is not a Bio issue as the title of this thread suggests; this is a client issue.

You can never guarantee your work on a nail biter; they cannot be trusted.

Explain to her that you will be happy to re-apply but not for free. We all know that enhancements do not fall off without help! It is always the same situation with nail biters :rolleyes: ... I always tell them that there are NO guarantees against anything because of their habit; then they know right from the start that they will not be getting freebies and that how successfully they wear their nails is their own responsibility.

Latest posts

Back