Bio Sculpture LED 30sec lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mia Fahey

Reaction score
Hi geeks, i am new to this site and i am a qualified Nail Tech. I have used bio sculpture gel for 3 years and i recently purchased a new Bio Sculpture LED 30 sec lamp in Nov 2015. Since purchasing the new lamp i have had some issues with clients coming back complaining about the gel peeling and lifting after a 3 or 4 days, has anyone else had trouble with this or know what i might be doing wrong?

Hi geeks, i am new to this site and i am a qualified Nail Tech. I have used bio sculpture gel for 3 years and i recently purchased a new Bio Sculpture LED 30 sec lamp in Nov 2015. Since purchasing the new lamp i have had some issues with clients coming back complaining about the gel peeling and lifting after a 3 or 4 days, has anyone else had trouble with this or know what i might be doing wrong?

Hello, I qualified last year in bio.
Did you do a refresher training for LED?
You have to now do a "gripping" layer and then thin layers after.
X

Hi, I trained in 2013 and I have not done a refresher in LED as I assumed it would be th same technique as the uv gels. Can you please explain to me what the gripping layer is? Thanks for your help! :)

Hi, I trained in 2013 and I have not done a refresher in LED as I assumed it would be th same technique as the uv gels. Can you please explain to me what the gripping layer is? Thanks for your help! :)

Basically the gripping layer is a VERY thin layer rubbed into the nail.. Like a scruffy application. Then before curing you do another layer a lot neater over the top.
With the LED range it all needs to be thin layers they say... Mine are thin until I do the structure (soft/medium) gel. As I love that self levelling gel I make sure I try and get a nice shape! Hope that helps! xx

I'm sure that there is a video on the Bio website for the new technique?

Latest posts

Back