Bio sculpture man and ped

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah27x

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Would like someones advice...I have recently qualified on the bio sculpture gel course, in the course we were taught manicures, but not de lux manicures and pedicures. Am i still allowed to do the luxury manicures and pedicures as i know how to do them I just havnt been taught, or do i have to do a specific manicure and pedicure course?
x

Hi everyone,
Would like someones advice...I have recently qualified on the bio sculpture gel course, in the course we were taught manicures, but not de lux manicures and pedicures. Am i still allowed to do the luxury manicures and pedicures as i know how to do them I just havnt been taught, or do i have to do a specific manicure and pedicure course?
x

Yes, you can do a luxury Manis and Pedis.. once you know how to do them. Just remember not to use any oils or any kind of massage medium until after the gel is applied, as the gel will not adhere properly to the nails.

HTH:hug:

Thankyou :)... Yea this is what i was confused about because in the manual it says to do the treatmeants (mask, massage etc.) and then either apply varnish and gel. But i was sure you couldnt apply gel after using this kind of product

Bio Sculpture and their weird manuals!! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back