Bio Sculpture Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

genie123

Reaction score
Hi,

Would I be wrong to charge the same price for infills as a new set of overlays? My trainer said this is what she does, as it takes the same amount of time. However, I notice that most people seem to charge less for infills, but I'm not sure why? You still need to neaten up cuticles, file away the top layer of gel, and apply as you usually would with a new set. So really it's about the same amount of work?

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance

I don't offer in-fills.

To answer your question though, I would charge the same as a new set. The time and effort involved between the two services is neglible.

Jacqui xx

I charge £10 cheaper for infills, but I agree it takes longer sometimes. I can do a new set of colours in 35mins. The first infil takes 45mins an every infill after that takes an hour! it's too late for me to put the price up that much though. And to be honest I do a huge amount of bio an they all are not fussed about the new set price I charge but like the infil price, so thats y I get so many new clients with it.
I have thought about changing the prices around so that the new set is cheaper than the infil but like I said it's too late, my clients wld think I dont no what im doin! X

hi, well its such a long procedure file/buffing off the top coats of gel and all the dust isnt very nice for client OR us! i also think that it carnt be vgood for the nail underneath. i think your better off in just soaking off the gels only takes 15mins, comes off a treat and u dont have to lower the price for the job that takes the same amount of time.

I pay the same price for new set or infills so as a customer I rather go for a new set

I always so off my clients bios and reapply. I charge an additional £15 for the maintenance app (every 3-4 weeks).

I don't do infills!!!!
I don't think they look as great and clients like to change colour, no one has asked for them so I don't offer them! Faster to do a removal and new set : )
X

Latest posts

Back