Bio Sculpture training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

torella

Reaction score
Hi,

I am qualified in acrylics and gel nails, but not qualified in any particular system (did just a 2 day course) and was wondering whether or not i could start using bio sculpture products without being trained by them??

Also... at the moment i am just practising acrylics using Star Nails but can't seem to get them right.. i can't get them thin, or the smile line doesnt look right, i cant get it to curve.. i think my beads are too big :S is this someting that comes with practise?? and will one day it just click and it'll look perfect??

Thanks
xxx

Some products are so much harder to use than others.

Just contact Bio Sculpture and they will get you headed in the right direction. :)

Hi

I would advise you to do the training with Bio sculpture, i dont think you can buy their products from them unless you trained with them.
The gel is a lot different from the hard gel you had trained with.

Their training is excellent but their products are expensive, well worth it tho as it is lovely to use.

As for your two day nail course you did, that isnt enough training for you, learning two systems in two days isnt good.

I understand that sometimes your location can hold you back to do nail courses if there isnt many or no training available in your area.. i have been through that myself and so i saved up and traveled to train with a good company, fast track courses as a waste of time and money in my opinion and it leaves you with out any confidence in doing nail extensions, you have no support after these courses.
do some more research and training with a good company like Bio, CND, EzFLow etc.. not these fast tracks.. they are only after your money babe.

Bio Sculpture won't sell you their products unless you've been trained by them.

Latest posts

Back