Bio sculpture UV lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sevay22

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'll be going on my training soonand don't really want to folk out 100 for a bio lamp does any bio sculpt tek use another lamp that cures the gel??

Hi everyone I'll be going on my training soonand don't really want to folk out 100 for a bio lamp does any bio sculpt tek use another lamp that cures the gel??

Why would you or anyone invest in such an expensive system (there are so many cheaper options so using your logic why not just go cheap all the way?) and then not use the company recommended UV Lamp to cure it?

Do you do that with your other beauty products? Like use Dermalogica cleanser and some cheap toner afterwards or do you stick to the system?

Absolutely get one..
As geeg sed why pay all that money for tha kit ( which as far as im aware yu have to have before yu go on the training, yu can get the one with the lamp at a good price) and the training if your not going to use all the correct tools an products.. I use the bio lamp, plus it looks proffesional :) good luck!!

thanks geeg and cat your absolutly right i will get the bio lamp thank yooou both xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back