Bio Sculpture?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammyhairdo

Reaction score
Hello all! I’m looking to diversify into nails from/also with hairdressing. I did manicure along with my NVQ back in the day! Now trying to gain skills & see what’s what.. any info/advice will hopefully aid me to make a decision.. thanks!

It's worth the training and cost!! All the best

I have Bio Sculpture and Ikon.iQ Nails too. Of the two, Ikon.iQ is chosen by my clients about 90% of the time.

I think the cost of training and products is comparatively high and it no longer has the public brand awareness it used to have. They need to do a bit of mainstream marketing to get themselves back in the front line.
I never found their customer care to be all that either. If you want privileges you have to be one of their bigger spenders. Not much help to someone just starting out with them... exactly the person you would expect they would particularly want to help.

In contrast Ikon.iQ are all round much more affordable, equally 'pro only', significantly kinder to nails as they are a unique product that is hypoallergenic and they have awesome customer care to boot.

My margins are way better with Ikon.iQ than with Bio Sculpture and I can offer it at a more competitive price.

Latest posts

Back