Bio Slimming or Shrinking Violet body wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there I live in Ilkeston, Derbyshire. I am interested in doing a slimming wrap treatment in my beauty room. Does anyone know if there is a salon in Nottingham, Derby or Leicester area that I can trial each of these treatments for myself. I like to trial treatments beforehand. Thanks Hayley :)

Hi there I live in Ilkeston, Derbyshire. I am interested in doing a slimming wrap treatment in my beauty room. Does anyone know if there is a salon in Nottingham, Derby or Leicester area that I can trial each of these treatments for myself. I like to trial treatments beforehand. Thanks Hayley :)

If you PM Moosebat she can check for a therapist in your area. HTH

I attended Bio Slimming wrap training and demo with my friend last week. Marion was lovely, very helpful and explained everything. I had had wraps at my previous employers and wasn't impressed as I was left cold and didn't enjoy the experience.

Bio Slimming wraps work by lipolysis as mentioned earlier, the client lays on a heated bed (which is very soothing) and gels are applied with a wonderful massage, wrap is then applied. Not too tight as previous wraps I've had.

I found this treatment to be very effective, my main problem areas are tops of my arms, bottom and tummy and I lost 29cms overall. I am normally very conscious of my arms feeling spotty, fatty looking and only wear cardigans - the next day after showering my skin felt amazing!!! soft and even toned.

My clients cannot wait for me to start doing the Bio wraps, one even commented yesterday how toned my arms are and that was after one treatment.

I am going to try the Shrinking Violet wrap, as I do like to test all treaments first. I will let you know how I get on with sv when I test it out.

Latest posts

Back