Biotin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoshNails

Reaction score
Does it really help to thicken thinning hair? X

Haven't tried it but would recommend Nioxin.

Caffeine C1 shampoo to start with. It contains caffeine to stimulate the hair root and help hair to grow. Next is products I would also recommend nioxin as this is part of p&g brand, the same brand as wella, redken ect. I have used nioxin on myself and I can honestly say it works!

Caffeine C1 shampoo to start with. It contains caffeine to stimulate the hair root and help hair to grow. Next is products I would also recommend nioxin as this is part of p&g brand, the same brand as wella, redken ect. I have used nioxin on myself and I can honestly say it works!

Have had good results withNioxin in the past. Redken INTRA FORCE is great too. Wella and Nioxin are both P&G brands but redken isn't, it's a loreal group company as is Matrix. ;)

Thank u so much for ur help everyone il try and give nioxin a try x

Hi, I'm looking to buy some nioxin products to hopefully achieve more hair growth or get my hair a bit thicker. what products would you recommend though...shampoo, conditioner, dietary supplements, i have also seen things like 'intensive therapy follicle booster' but dont know what to buy!! also, where to purchase these things as im worried that buying from the wrong places will be a waste of time and money as they may be fake products (e.g. is it safe to buy supplements from amazon etc?) some links or names of good websites would be helpful :)

Latest posts

Back