Birmingham nail techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurensbeauty

Reaction score
So as a nail tech myself I find it SO hard to do my own nails! my right hand is always a mess and I think working 7 days a week 9-6 I deserve a break and a treat any nail techs in Birmingham that could do me these nails just without the leopard print 💅 have a lovely Saturday xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407587028.877985.jpg

and the crystals more scattered than neatly lined up

Birmingham covers a huge area, where abouts in Birmingham are you? That should narrow things down a bit hun...

Birmingham covers a huge area, where abouts in Birmingham are you? That should narrow things down a bit hun...

greatbarr but my salon is erdington x

Hi I'm a Birmingham nail tech but unfortunately don't do enhancements at the moment so can't help you myself but I felt exactly the same as you and had mine done by a lovely lady in Sutton which is not far from your salon who I would recommend. Not sure of her name on here but her website is The Polished Ten. I loved having my nails done so much that I've been twice now - makes a big difference from doing them at 10.30pm on a Sunday night! X

It's a shame you're not in York. I've just given myself some very similar nails. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407661460.411721.jpg

I was going to give a whole nail or crystals but it was already way past my bedtime.

Latest posts

Back