Birmingham nightlife

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missljw

Reaction score
So me and friends are planning a night out in Birmingham, I'm looking to book a hotel but don't know which area is best? Where are all the main bars/clubs? Any hotels you recommend - not to expensive but don't want anything awful!
Thanks!!

We stayed in the Hampton by Hilton when we went out there before.

Hello - you need to be close to BROAD STREET for the bars , have a look at the jury's inn Birmingham - lovely hotel and right in the centre easy for restaurants and bars GATECRASHER night club is on broad st and you also have acess to the pubs on the canal side xx

Ah brilliant, will have a look at them. Thank you!!

So me and friends are planning a night out in Birmingham, I'm looking to book a hotel but don't know which area is best? Where are all the main bars/clubs? Any hotels you recommend - not to expensive but don't want anything awful!
Thanks!!

Hi ,

I live in birmingham....what are you in to?

Are you a clubber? Or do you prefer trendy bars? Or cheesy clubs? Are you looking to eat first? Or just drink? Are you looking for all nighters? Is it couples or a girly night?

The arcadium has loadsssss of clubs and bars in one area! Travel lodge 3mims in a taxi x

Hi ,

I live in birmingham....what are you in to?

Are you a clubber? Or do you prefer trendy bars? Or cheesy clubs? Are you looking to eat first? Or just drink? Are you looking for all nighters? Is it couples or a girly night?

I enjoy going to a few bars first to have afew drinks then abit later going to clubs to have a boogie! We probably will go somewhere to eat first but nothing special just a quick bite to eat. It's a girly night out! What's the best club to end in? Are places open quite late?

I go quite often but usually end up in The Village :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The arcadium has loadsssss of clubs and bars in one area! Travel lodge 3mims in a taxi x

I've seen there's like different areas like arcadium and then broad street and some others- are they far apart in a taxi if we stayed near one place but wanted to have a look elsewhere?
Thanks for everyone's help!

Broad street is really cheesy not my cup of tea but can be great fun out with the girls..

The Arcadian is trendier without been pretentious and most the bars are open till 2-3am ish

They are a taxi ride apart especially if you have killer heels on! But only a few minutes in a cab..

I would prob look around the Arcadian area for a hotel as it's opposite the bullring shopping centre which is great for a quick bite to eat

Have fun!! Xxx

I think there's a travel lodge right by the Arcadian now - you can just walk across the road and it's a 5 minutes walk over to the Bull Ring for shopping and food. There's also hurst street just outside of the Arcadian which is generally gay bars but you can have a great night out on Hurst Street too. X

I think there's a travel lodge right by the Arcadian now - you can just walk across the road and it's a 5 minutes walk over to the Bull Ring for shopping and food. There's also hurst street just outside of the Arcadian which is generally gay bars but you can have a great night out on Hurst Street too. X

Agreed...I have some great nights on hurst street!!

Id personally stop in the ibis which is in the arcadian. Its only £60 4 a double room. You can get food in the arcadian and the bullring is only a 5 min walk. Also opposite the arcadian is china town so if u love chinese food you havr hundreds of restraunts to choose from you also have the traditional birmingham rag/indoor market to pick up a bargain. In a cab from arcadian to broad st is about £4.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes and hurst street/gay quarter is only 5 mins from the ibis in the arcadian. Broad st is very 18/25 yr olds getting wrecked and vommiting all over the street and fighting ect.... arcadian and hurst street you dont grt any of that xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back