Birthday presents

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effie

Reaction score
My daughter turns 14 in a few wks and she says there is nothing she wants :(
She has a blackberry and already got tv in bedroom,iPod etc

What can I get her ?? Help please

How refreshing! You should see it as a good thing! :D

What sort of interests does she have?

Not much really, nothing that I can buy anything for :(

She's a very good girl that's doesn't really ask for much, she likes shopping but said she didn't want clothes for her birthday

I was thinking of an iPad but that's way more than I would normally spend but on the flip side she is and has been working very hard at school and always doing her course work.

That's a tough one really. There isn't anything that she'd like tickets for or anything like that? Something that she could do with a friend?

Voucher for ticketmaster, topshop or iTunes plus something smaller & more personal to say well done for the hard work?

Pandora bracelet? Diamond earrings (tiiiiiny ones)
Xx

Voucher for ticketmaster, topshop or iTunes plus something smaller & more personal to say well done for the hard work?

Pandora bracelet? Diamond earrings (tiiiiiny ones)
Xx

She didn't want a party or anything this year do she's had an early birthday treat an went to summer time ball. The only other concert she was interested in was Jessie j which I've brought tickets but because it's not till march next year I didn't want to give as birthday present.

She just says she didn't want anything,even when my mum asked her what she wanted .......I've told her if she wants nothing she will get nothing lol

How about a snowboarding lesson here? alpinesnowsports.co.uk I'm all about the experiences rather than wrapped up pressies!

My daughter turns 14 in a few wks and she says there is nothing she wants :(
She has a blackberry and already got tv in bedroom,iPod etc

What can I get her ?? Help please

Jewellery? A puppy? A kitten?

It depends what shes like but what about her and a friend going to Alton towers r another theam park near u or sorning (going down a big hill inside a ball) :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Ipad would be great! my daughter is 14 this year and if she had one wish it would be to have this, or maybe jewellery as someone has said,thomas sabo do nice bracets with charms ect, Or is she into handbags yet?
Perfumes? x x

Ipad would be great! my daughter is 14 this year and if she had one wish it would be to have this, or maybe jewellery as someone has said,thomas sabo do nice bracets with charms ect, Or is she into handbags yet?
Perfumes? x x

Done the handbag bit already,last year wanted and £80 PB bag which we got and it's been used a handful of times. Her BF has got her a bracelet and Hollister top. More perfume will be fine for little presents its just a main present I'm stuck for.
I cant do a day out somewhere as almost all her close mates are away on her birthday so that's part of the reason she's just not into her birthday this year as there not around to celebrate with her

iPad wins then :D !!!

I know as you said its a lot but perhaps better than blowing £100 on something she's not that fussed about?? Xx

Yep I agree, go for the iPad :) x

Don't think it's a option now, I took her to the shops with me last night and I guided her in the way of the iPads to see if she said anything about them but no! She was interested for a split sec when she noticed someone she knew had taken a photo of himself an made it te background

Don't think it's a option now, I took her to the shops with me last night and I guided her in the way of the iPads to see if she said anything about them but no! She was interested for a split sec when she noticed someone she knew had taken a photo of himself an made it te background
Ahh no, im not sure now, looks like clothes voucher may be best x

A weekend away doing something together?
Or a trip with a friend somewhere exciting?

My son was 14 in April and he just wanted money from everyone to save to put with xmas money to also get an ipad.

I still bought him little bits,like a laptop case,beats headphones,some vans shoes and we all went bowling and out for lunch so he seemed quite happy with that!

They are a confusing bunch these teenagers :-/

I find my 7 year old daughter easier to buy for and thats saying something because shes very sure on most things!

The 2 year old is happy with a shoe box and some paper!
When i bought my 7 year old some sketchers twinkle toes a couple of weeks ago my 2 year old got so excited for her sister she was running around the lounge with the box on her head!!

They are so funny little people :D

I know some people have suggested bracelets already but i have a nomination bracelet which i love! All my charms are things that mean something to me like ballet shoes, London bus etc.
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

What's wrong with good old fashioned cash ;-) or you could buy her premium bonds then it's in savings till she finds something she wants xx

Latest posts

Back