Bit of advice on pricelist from you lovely ladies :O))

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailz73

Reaction score
Ok i am hoping to finally start my mobile nail & beauty (beauty adding in at a later date ) lol.. anyway my pricelist is staring me in the face at the moment and going nowhere fast.. i have done loads of research into my locality and this is what i came up with. if anyone could point out any mistakes i may be making with pricing or over pricing it would be greatly received.

i have copied and pasted my smaple pricelist.

Mini Manicure - £12
File/Shape, cuticle tidy, shape, buff or polish. (colour/clear or French)

Luxe Manicure - £24.00
File,soak,cuticle tidy,exfoliate, hand and arm massage, shape. Buff or polish.

Natural nail overlay ~£26
As per mini manicure and using Soak off gel to strengthen and enhance your natural nails, with a choice of French (pink and white) or colour.
Removal of colour & re-colour
or maintenance - £12

Natural, white or coloured tips ~ £28
Permanent French (pink/White)
Coloured Gel or Acrylic ~ £34
Glitter Gel or Acrylic

Maintenance
Infill/Rebalance - £22 inc of 2 new.
Repairs (cracks/chips) @£2.50/nail
New Nail/Tip @ £3.50/nail
Removal of Extensions £18
As above plus new set ~38.00

Mini- Pedicure £14
File, foot soak, cuticle tidy, hard skin and foot cream. (buff or polish)

Luxe Pedicure £28
Cut & file, foot soak, cuticle tidy, hard skin and foot & leg exfoliation, foot and lower leg massage, shape, buff or polish.

Gel toes -
File,shape and cuticle tidy, with a choice of
Hollywood Toes – Semi permanent French, why not ad a diamante or a glitter smile for extra glitz..£21
Rockstar Toes – Gel enhanced with glitter for that dazzling look..£24

Nail Art
Freehand/Custom nail art from £2.00 - £5.00 per nail
(mixture of nail art paint, polish, stones and adornments, on either nail extensions or natural nails.

Decals,transfers and rhinestones, 15p per nail,

As i say it is still in smaple stages and i have not added info on products etc yet ...

Thanks in advance

Sarah x

Personally I would rethink the mimi manicure price a bit, it includes a polish and is half the price of the luxury manicure.

Would you really want to travel mobile too often for a 12.00 job? Once or twice ok butafter a few times it stops earning you any money at all.
I would push the price up a bit and make it more tempting for people to go for the luxury option.

Personally I would rethink the mimi manicure price a bit, it includes a polish and is half the price of the luxury manicure.

Would you really want to travel mobile too often for a 12.00 job? Once or twice ok butafter a few times it stops earning you any money at all.
I would push the price up a bit and make it more tempting for people to go for the luxury option.

Hmm yep i think you are right..

unless i take off the polish bit and put that as an addon.. i

gosh i still have work to do on it lol..

i was also thinking of offering an addon of gelish or shellac to the list havent decided which i am going for, may be Gelish as that can be used for my NNO

thanks for input..

Sarah x

ok .. re worked the manicure bit

Mini Manicure - £12
File/Shape, cuticle tidy, hand cream , Buff
for Solid Colour polish – Add £3.50
for French Polish - add £5.00

Luxe Manicure - £24.00
File,soak,cuticle tidy,exfoliate/mask, hand and arm massage, shape. Buff or polish.(Colour,Clear)
for French Polish - add £5.00

Latest posts

Back