Bit of fun What desert are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
strawberry shortcake,

only cause cheesecake wasnt there.

What if I decide to be a warm chocolate brownie, drizzled with chocolate syrup, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top???

OK...chocolate on chocolate...that's me to a T. Especially the sexy part.:D

Glittergirl, I know what you mean on this: I am always ready to give but i much prefer receiving if you know what i mean! lol :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:
YEAH BABY!!! lol!!

I'm a Krispy Kreme donut! We had 7 dozen, yes 84! bought for us in the 2 weeks before Christmas. There's only 3 of us in the salon, gave away about 6 to clients, but manage to freeze 13 of them :D
Jane(with a donut for a waistline!) x

This is sooo funny reading all your replies its actually making me hungry need something chocolatey!!!! MMMMM :lick: Yummy

Chocolate on chocolate on chocolate on....................

Chocolate ice cream, yum

Ben and Jerry's

angel.tips said:
Chocolate on chocolate on chocolate on....................

Chocolate ice cream, yum

Ben and Jerry's
Have you ever had their "new york super fudge chunk"? Oh my God...You will eat a pint and swear up and down you no longer need a man!!!!

Ms.Matrix said:
Have you ever had their "new york super fudge chunk"? Oh my God...You will eat a pint and swear up and down you no longer need a man!!!!
PMSL - MM you are a SCREAM!!

no battenburg so i have gone for strawberry shortcake love them..........and its so me

Latest posts

Back