Biters - is there anything I can do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeahNails

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I have a lady who I am due to gelish tomorrow for th 3rd time, the last time was only a week ago.
Anyway for her entire life till recently she has been a nail biter.

The first time she had gelish she bit it off, I know she did well to not to bite the nails and was pleased for her. She was gelished last week and again has it has 'come'off' I know she bit it as she put it in speech marks.....

But, she hasnt bitten her nails down......

Is there anything I can suggest to help? She loves the nails when they are done but I understand a 30+ yr habit wont go because I say try not to bite!!!

Any suggestions or should I just keep on gelishing.

Tomorrow she wants her daughter for a manicure as she bites too, so maybe I should mention that she could influence her daughters habit. She is a lovely lady and I dont want her to be disapppointed about nails.

Thanks x

i have the same prob im a trainee nail tech n im a nail biter and as soon as i have overlays or extensions i bite them but what they ahve started doing it applying it quite thick so when u go 2 bite them off it hurts so u get used to trying not to bite them off i know it sounds harsh but its worked for me

Latest posts

Back