Bizarre Laptop Problem...Please Help....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
How's this for bizarre?
Saturday morning I switch my lappy on, it starts up fine, get to the windows page with all the icons etc on. Click on some of them but nothing :-/
So, take it to a computer shop in town. Bloke gets it up & running again. Bring it home, has the same problem in that it starts up, but won't do anything. Whenever an icon gets clicked on, the little circle goes round & round, then stops...
Go back in today & I'll be damned, the flippin' lappy works no problem. Bring it home & the blessed thing won't work :-/

Anybody ANY ideas at all what could be the problem??????
Verypeedoff.com

How's this for bizarre?
Saturday morning I switch my lappy on, it starts up fine, get to the windows page with all the icons etc on. Click on some of them but nothing :-/
So, take it to a computer shop in town. Bloke gets it up & running again. Bring it home, has the same problem in that it starts up, but won't do anything. Whenever an icon gets clicked on, the little circle goes round & round, then stops...
Go back in today & I'll be damned, the flippin' lappy works no problem. Bring it home & the blessed thing won't work :-/

Anybody ANY ideas at all what could be the problem??????
Verypeedoff.com

A ghost?

Are they using it when you take it in or are you being given the opportunity to demo it to them?
Is it not working for word excel etc...? Or just internet?

If just Internet turn off your router for 1 min and back on. If its a bt home hub 2.0 then there's a reset button, but again if it is te 2.0 then it could just be the unit, mines constantly cutting off wifi, just dot want to change it to the spare as it will take forever to change over 3 laptops, a wii, 2 pc's, a ps3 4 phones, the security system and my mobile xoxo

Latest posts

Back