Black and Cream Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone point me in the right direction. My client is going to a Christening and is wearing black and cream (cream jacket with a black swirly design). She is wanting nail art to compliment her outfit and I can't seem to get any ideas as she wanted something rather special. I'm not great artist ... if I was I'd like to try to copy the design on her jacket ... anyone got any ideas or able to point me to a nail art site with black and cream nail art !

Thanks

Vicky

you could try something that looks like the design in her outfit, as long as it looks somewhat lke it, she may love it.
you could also try some creme lines with either gold or silver, whichever jewelry she'll be wearing on black polish. if you add some sparkle, that will jazz it up a bit!
i'll keep thinking!

good luck,
kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Have you thought about painting a cream polish then applying one of those nail art stencils that come with acrylic paints from the wholesalers, obviously doing the swirls with black acrylic paints.

I think Emma (emmseybabes) is giving some of these away on Geekbay. If they have already gone pm me as I have some lying around in the back of the cupboard which I could let you have.

Maybe marbelling might also cause a nice effect for your client.

HTH Teri x:hug:

Adding gems is a great idea!!

It's quite difficult to give an idea for something like this when you can't actually see the outfit.

However in my experience if you are not 100% positive that you can match the nails to the outfit design, still use the appropriate colours and keep the design very simple.

Less is more.........I know, I've learned this very recently!

Good luck!:)

Hi

Can anyone point me in the right direction. My client is going to a Christening and is wearing black and cream (cream jacket with a black swirly design). She is wanting nail art to compliment her outfit and I can't seem to get any ideas as she wanted something rather special. I'm not great artist ... if I was I'd like to try to copy the design on her jacket ... anyone got any ideas or able to point me to a nail art site with black and cream nail art !

Thanks

Vicky
if your not great at nail art then the best way forward would be something easy, like a cream french with a black line above it or a few simple flicks coming from it into little swirls, do some practise nails and post them up for us to see.

Black and cream lace.

Take a look at the dress a nail winner,Clara's nail was amazing and it sounds just like what you need hth's

Ooooh Yeah! That would look fab!

Teri x:hug:

How about a marbled french in cream and black?
Interesting and VERY easy to do?
It would be something new but still have that classic edge to it, by being a french. And you could add as little black as you wanted.
Or do it white, cream and black.

That would look nice too.

hth's

Thanks so much

Some wonderful idea's here .... I don't feel quite so stumped now !!! I shall probably post a pic of the finished creation.

Thanks again for all your ideas xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back