Black dots in pores after tanning!?

Luciex

Hi guys I know what you'll be thinking... Exfoliate exfoliate exfoliate believe me I do haha. Every time I tan all my pores and I mean every one like fills up black. After washing top layer of it isn't so bad but doesn't look good especially on chest and makes me feel dirty! I can't go without tanning it's every brand aswell so don't think it's the tan think it's me! When I was my tan of completely they completely go left with nice clean pores but pale skin I can't win! Does anybody have any tips or products xxx

fascinationkt

Are you spraying yourself? Or is somebody else doing it?

Editing to add
is this a spray tan or a self tan?

Last edited:

Pinkbunny28

Mines the same! Think we just have big pores haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Luciex

Sorry should of been clearer, but yes I self tan with a spray normally but It happens with sprays tans too! Some make it worse I.e tantruth as it's really hard to shift. I tend to you the body drench quick tan! I don't think anybody notices but it's more of a thing that I feel dirty haha I find my self picking them out haha I don't have r great skin anyway but this seems to of got worse xx

Oh no don't say that I need a solution haha! Xx

fascinationkt

I've never ever used a self tan so I can't advise I'm sorry.
Good luck

Stephanie13

I dont do professional tanning but I get this when I tan myself its worst on my chest and legs its really annoying so I hope someone has a solution!

<3 Stephanie <3

Luciex

Sounds gross but can you girls squeeze them out when it happens? Xx

Baggybear

Can you give us more information about what you do before tanning, for example are you showering before tanning? Do you have a set routine or does it happen no matter what you do etc...

Luciex

Hi, yes is does happen whatever I do sometimes I shower right before hand sometimes not depending on where I'm going/what I'm doing etc. I exfoliate with the tan truth exfoliating scrub before hand then moisturise wait a few mins then lightly spray I build this up each day normally but when going on nights out I do 2 or 3 layers in one go but to be honest it's the same every time I have found tho it's worse if I use a lotion over a spray, like I said I don't have great skin anyway and do have big pores/oily face am I just unlucky haha? Xx

Glamdoll

I have a few larger very deep open pores in my chest & have the same problem, nothing I seem to do is able to stop this & because the pores are so deep if you try & squeeze it out I a left with marks & its often to deep in the pores until the tan starts to wear off. I have tried having the tan sprayed further away but nothing works, basically if u have a hole there it will fill up with fluid!!