Black powder with gold glitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ambrotosa

Reaction score
Hey all,

Somewhere on here I seen a beautiful set of nails, with black tips and gold glitter on the black... they also had a beautiful Dior encased ribbon.... but.... what I really want to know is how do I get the black powder with gold glitter? Can it be bought? (my options are limited, as I'm not qualified, I buy everything from ebay). If not, how can I create a replica?

Thanks in advance!

I think the nails you are describing belong to Glynisaka Peter Pan. They are in the gallery. I think it may be sin city from Creatives Metro collection but am not toally sure. Can I ask if your not qualified are you just doing nails as a hobby?

louge said:
I think the nails you are describing belong to Glynisaka Peter Pan. They are in the gallery. I think it may be sin city from Creatives Metro collection but am not toally sure. Can I ask if your not qualified are you just doing nails as a hobby?
yep thats peter pan and i have used creative and mixed gold gliter in with it and it was great but she is right

Yup, completley as a hobby, I do intend to take a nail technician course at a later date (when I get the money!) however, I don't know whether it'll go from just 'hobby' status though.
Thankyou for your replies though, you've been so helpful :)

I've since purchased the powder, just waiting on delivery :)
However, I do have one last question, is it necessary to cap this powder off with a pink or clear? Or can it be left stand alone?

Latest posts

Back