Bleach bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondie beauty

Reaction score
Hi just popped over from nails to ask a question.
I made the awful decison last year to chop off my long blonde hair and dyed it red (xxl please dont shout at me lol) i desperatley want it blonde again and my hairdresser suggested a bleach bath and chocolate brown all over before starting to highlight again to minimise damage. What is a bleach bath?xx

A bleach bath will strip some colour out but isn't very good for your hair. If you have used a permanent you can use affinage eraser. I decided to go from light blonde to copper then got bored and wanted to go blonde again so used this. All the copper came out in 1 go and didn't damage it atall. It is a brilliant product just now always tempted to go crazy colours knowing how easy it is to get the colour out again 😁

So i could ask my hairdresser about affinage eraser then?i really dont like being this dark lol.thank you :) x

Yes I would ask her. She may know about it x

These are pics of my hair the dark colour is now and the blonde is how it used to be.(ignore the length and the "ahem" trophy lol)x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336505432.541903.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336505432.541903.jpg
    27 KB
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336505474.222412.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336505474.222412.jpg
    23.4 KB
Hi just popped over from nails to ask a question.
I made the awful decison last year to chop off my long blonde hair and dyed it red (xxl please dont shout at me lol) i desperatley want it blonde again and my hairdresser suggested a bleach bath and chocolate brown all over before starting to highlight again to minimise damage. What is a bleach bath?xx

Ask her to get some Blondie Rae! It’s amazing stuff, lots of threads on this, on here :) Btw if you do have it bleach bathed, then the ends will feel dry, so you will need to condition religiously! :D x

Thanx for all your help :) xx

Latest posts

Back