Bleach blonde hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kreativehair

Reaction score
New client has had a full head scalp bleach for years, got foils before Xmas and has decided to Come to me.
I thot of using blondor meche start low peroxide at back and up it when reach the top, she wants more of natural look but to still be really light was thinking of adding in a low light level 7 with colour touch. Question is want to tone afterwards just a cooler colour maybe level 9 or 10, but scared the hair will take on the tone to quick as her hair is white.

Use Redken Shades EQ . You can always add clear and add more color if needed. I use Olaplex in mine helps the toner to hold longer. If you want to add depth I'd also use shades with Olaplex for lowlites. 7nb is pretty or mix it with a9. Formulas are endless with Shades.

Hi sori don't have an account with redken, also don't have olaplex. I am a mobile hairdressers, I'll be using wella I was thinking maybe colour touch plus shade 88/07 mixed with dash or 77/07 for depth, once hi lights have developed was thinking of toning with 10/38 +pastel

Hi sori don't have an account with redken, also don't have olaplex. I am a mobile hairdressers, I'll be using wella I was thinking maybe colour touch plus shade 88/07 mixed with dash or 77/07 for depth, once hi lights have developed was thinking of toning with 10/38 +pastel
Mobile stylists can still purchase Olaplex. Please contact Ashton and FIncher or Star Qualities. You may also contact [email protected] for more information. I hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back