Bleach blonde to 8.3 ish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenniey31

Reaction score
Been having full head bleach foils for years now. Wanting to go more golden 8.3ish. Problem being i always end up with khaki tones never nice and golden, even if I pre pig? Help please???

I have very light hair and recently have been adding alternate foils of 8.3 with my original colour for a bit more tone and it's been working if that's not enough for u then try 8.34 majirel this would have more depth x
Hope this helps

I have very light hair and recently have been adding alternate foils of 8.3 with my original colour for a bit more tone and it's been working if that's not enough for u then try 8.34 majirel this would have more depth x
Hope this helps

I agree with this in the respect that of starting off with foils to break up the platinum and build up colour rather than going in with all over head colour.

Yeah I may try the 8.34 in few foils first. I tried 8.3 in a foil, had no tone at all. Was very khaki and went to a very cool 7. Hair must be that porous. Need a change, but not too drastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Maybe use a 6 or 9 vol peroxide
Good luck x

To get colours to look golden on bleached hair you need to add a lot of gold. Add some gold mix to your 8.3. What colour house do you use? X

I use loreal majirel! X

I don't use loreal, do some test pieces and add some gold mix x

What do you use yourself? I find loreal are very cool colours! X

I use goldwell x

Do you find them warm colours? X

I use loreal and have been changing over to wella as I also find the loreal to cool a 7.3 is just like a base so I would definitely try 7.34 and 7.3 with added gold and do both colours on test strands to see x

I'm confused how you ask for advise on ideas for a colour under this post http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?t=238787 then up pops this one saying you have full head highlights and 8.3 but goes khaki?

What are you putting the 8.3 on? Just prelightened hair or pre lightened and toned hair?

I'm confused how you ask for advise on ideas for a colour under this post http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?t=238787 then up pops this one saying you have full head highlights and 8.3 but goes khaki?

What are you putting the 8.3 on? Just prelightened hair or pre lightened and toned hair?

I think she did the 8.3 on her h/l and it came out khaki
So this is a separate question now on how she can make it more golden? Think thAts right! Lol x

No I did the 8.3 in foils that was khaki. So was going to try the 8.34 as someone recommend. Then last night seen that picture that your referring to and loved it.
Thanks beckstar :) x

Did you put any base in? X

Yeah I put base in because of how white I am x

Yeah I put base in because of how white I am x

That will be why then as most bases are blue based, blue and yellow (gold) make green :| the 8.3 would have prob been perfect on its own without the base Hun xx

You shouldn't add base in as otherwise the 8.3 is sucked up like a pre pig and then your left with just the base colour (another geek explained it like that to me) this is exactly what happened to me. Use your 8.3 on its own with gold mix x

Latest posts

Back