Bleach blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iaain_123

Reaction score
Hi there bit of a dilemma wondering if anyone can help me out:)

I have a client with bleach blonde hair wanting to move away from the bleach as its taking the toll on her hair, although she still wants to definitley stay blonde.
I was going to put a high lift on the roots with a 12.1 or maybe 12.0+ 12.18 and but don't know where to go from in terms of light I was thinking maybe a 77/0 or 66/0 but dont want it to grab the ashy greeny, although she doesnt like her hair to be too warm carmaley?

anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks so much. x

Last edited:
does she have full head hi-lites or an all -over bleach ?
Personally the first time of going darker , you dont know how its going to grab or stay in the hair , and she may be unsure of the result until shes used to it so i would usually go light weaves( maybe bleach + hi-lift combo ) with a darker semi around it maybe a warm lvl 8 to start , like an 8.3 or 8.07 ,depending on how warm the hair is already . you could always add another warm dark colour in with the foils .
id stay slightly warm , because it will fade out a little anyway and shouldnt be red or orange if you use the right shades ( /7 wella is great ) and id use a porosity equalising spray .
By meaning warm , i mean gold(/3) lvl 7-8 and above and warm brunette( /7,/77) any depth ( but when mixed with base the result is more flat so the darker the colour mixed with base the more warmth you will need to stop the blonde going green)
This is i you are not planning to pre pig- which if you decide to go 1 or 2 shades darker you wont need if you have warmth already in the colour.

Latest posts

Back